Saritza's Reviews > Have a Little Faith: a True Story

Have a Little Faith by Mitch Albom

Apr 08, 12

bookshelves: biographies, nonfiction
Read on April 08, 2012

I devoured this book in less than 2 hours today; Easter Sunday, a fitting day for this read, I suppose. My mom had the book laying around in my old room and I must have passed it a dozen times, and read dozens of books and manuscripts before picking it up to read. When I found myself wanting to highlight and share long passages of the book on my Facebook page, I realized, I needed to just buy it for my Kindle app. My FB page today is filled with shared highlights from this book and I can't even begin to express how much I needed to read it.

I've always said I'm not a religious woman though raised in a very religious family but I am certainly a woman of faith and this book spoke to that dormant side of my faith I've wanted to get in touch with but fearful of exploring. Most of all, it helped me remember how much I owe to my own Pastor for always encouraging me without pushing religion down my throat. Just faith. With it, we can accomplish anything and that's what this book is about. I'm going to share this book with friends who are also fighting with their faith vs religion dilemma. You're not your religion. You ARE your faith! I like that!
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Have a Little Faith.