Heywot's Reviews > Heaven

Heaven by Alexandra Adornetto

What do I think?

Here's what I think of the idea of Adornetto being a teen who Knows How Teens Work:

What I think of the idea of Xavier and Bethany getting married at eighteen after approximately half a year or so of knowing each other:

Of the idea that although they're breaking Heaven's Law, it's rogue angels that are after them and want to kill them:

Of the idea that Bethany can blend in with humans because, please, we can see idiocy when it walks and talks among us:

Of the idea that an angel who has just broken Heaven's Law and replaced her love of God with the love of a sexist, overcontrolling pig, and thinks of him more highly than God:

(IMO, better judgy God who don't curr + freedom to run wild on earth than an obsessive-serial-killer-in-the-making Xavier.)

Of the cover:

The whole shebang:

That is all.

(view spoiler)

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Heaven.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by John (new) - rated it 1 star

John Egbert I love the gifs :D

message 2: by Zada (new) - added it

Zada This review. Just .. <3 haha

message 3: by Heywot (new) - added it

Heywot Zada wrote: "This review. Just .. <3 haha"

Why thank you. I think you're <3 too ;)

John wrote: "I love the gifs :D"

Can you tell that picking out my favorites just about killed me? XD

message 4: by Emi (new)

Emi draco!! :D ah, gotta love avpm. awesome gifs.

message 5: by Zada (new) - added it

Zada Oh you make me blush with your <3. I think im going to stalk more of your reviews cause they make me all tingly on the inside ;)

message 6: by Anne (new)

Anne That shark was scary to look at! :P

message 7: by rameau (new)

rameau That was entertaining.

Francesca One gif says more than a thousand words...and these summed up the books so far quite well.

Maria Where do you find your GIFs and how do you post them? (I like them a lot!)

message 10: by Jazmin (new)

Jazmin hilarious i agree lol xD

message 11: by Kayla (new) - added it

Kayla This is awesome. So very awesome.

Genocide criminal genius & master of all villainy Unknown I have the book but do you think I should do it? It's mocking me!!!!!!!!!!!!