Julie's Reviews > Fifty Shades Freed

F_50x66
Apr 15, 12

bookshelves: favorites
Read from April 11 to 14, 2012

I think it's amazing that I can read book after book and find very few that I can actually say that I love and can file in my 'Favorites' to read over and over. E.L. James has only written three books and has hit the perfect trifecta. The characters are so richly written, the story is emotional and real, the banter and humor are extremely witty, you can't put them down....they leave you wanting so much 'More'. Don't we wish we could find this every time we picked up a book?

I truly enjoyed reading all 450 pages of this story. I'm pretty sure, if given the opportunity, I could have read it for hours straight without putting it down...no food or sleep needed!

We finally see that through Ana's strength, Christian is able to work through some of his inner turmoil. There are set-backs, sure, but in the end, there is growth.

The best part of the book? The Epilogue that E.L. James has given us. It's 40 pages into the mind of our Fifty Shades. Absolutely loved it! Is it a hint that there's maybe more to come? I for one would love to read more from his perspective. Maybe she'll indulge us :)

All in all, I LOVE these books. Definitely one of my favorite series.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Fifty Shades Freed.