Litonya's Reviews > Fragile

Fragile by M. Leighton

Apr 08, 12

Read on April 08, 2012

Fragile is more than a boy meeting a girl. Hardy is a handsome boy next store that has it all, head cheerleader, rich and a promising football career. He just goes with the flow even if its not what he wants. He's good at following his fathers orders to keep the peace in his family's oh so perfect exterior. Thats until he see's the most beautiful girl he has ever laid eyes on. And its not her outer beauty thats clinches his heart but its Miracle's inner beauty that will make him do what ever it is to win her heart and make sure she she is as happy as she makes him. I love a good young adult book on romance and this book gives it all to you; laughter, sadness, tenderness, but most of all happiness. I would recommend this book to anyone that loves romance of any age, it goes beyond young adult reading.
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Fragile.

04/08/2012 page 1
0.34% "Just starting. As usual i can never put michelle's books down so this is going to A treat. Just reminds me i have a lot of Book reviews to do for her books when I'm done with fragile. I really like this goodreads app on iphone."