Sharon Epperson's Reviews > The Knowland Retribution

F_50x66
Apr 15, 12

bookshelves: suspense
Read from April 08 to 15, 2012

This is the inspiration for TV's "The Finder". The book's Walter Sherman is less paranoid, older, and has different friends. He still hangs out in a bar, but is just as adept at finding people. He lives on an island in a very nice house on the ocean and has a very adequate income. He has lots of very grateful former clients who are quite willing to give him a hand in his investigations whenever he asks.

In this book, he is on the trail of a serial killer who is extracting "justice" on the persons responsible for the death of of his whole family in the mass poisoning with tainted meat across the southeast a few years ago. The point of view changes from person to person so that a multi-viewpoint narrative is established early on. This allows the reader to follow the reasoning and motives for all the actions taken in the action.

I enjoyed this book and will continue reading the series. I know that there is at least one more book, and I hope that there will be more.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Knowland Retribution.