Mlpmom (Book Reviewer)'s Reviews > Silver

Silver by Talia Vance

Aug 26, 12

bookshelves: arc-book-read, kindle-books
Read on April 26, 2012

It is always so nice when you find a book that just blows you away with just how great and unexpected it is.

When you get a storyline and characters that are completely unparalleled to what else is out there in the world of YA paranormal.

I loved that I didn't have all the answers with this one right away. That there was so much mystery involved in just what the heck was going on. That normally bugs me with stories, when I don't even have a clue who is good or bad or what is even happening with everyone but some how it just worked with this story.

It was filled was some pretty amazing male characters, Blake, Austin Joe. I have a hard time deciding who I liked more and if they were even good or bad. In fact I frequently changed my opinion about them from chapter to chapter. It was fantastic!

Even the main character Brianna was hard to pin point exactly. Was she really evil? Was she good? Was she going to turn evil?

This was a roller coaster of twists and turns and plots and myths and lies and half truths and....well, you get the idea.

Like I said, a completely unexpected read.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Silver.