Carson's Reviews > Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe

Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe by Benjamin Alire Sáenz

Apr 07, 12

I had no idea what to expect from this book. I literally took it off the shelf in the library because it caught my eye. I started reading it, and it was moving at a really slow pace that I wasn't quite expecting. I kept telling myself I'd read the next chapter then stop. Before I knew it, I was hooked. The book never really had any noticable plot. There were a bunch of mini events. What I really liked about this book was the whole relationship between Aristotle (Ari) and Dante. It reminded me of my best friend. Ari and Dante become best friends right off the bat, and they do everything together. They realize they have this bond that neither of them have had with any other person. They are both rather curious and smart teenagers that aren't like other guys their age. They always seem to ask themselves questions about the nature of their life, the people in it, and the universe that surrounds them. Through these mini-events they slowly find out that in order to discover the secrets of the universe, they need each other.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe.