Kav's Reviews > You're Already Amazing: Embracing Who You Are, Becoming All God Created You to Be

You're Already Amazing by Holley Gerth

U 50x66
Apr 07, 12

Read in April, 2012

Refreshing and engaging, Gerth tackles a multitude of issues with compassion and humour and an all important brightness of hope. You're Already Amazing reads as fluently as fiction and kept my attention riveted until the very end. It's the first time in a long while that I've read a non-fiction book cover to cover and all the while I felt like I was chatting with a really good friend. Exchanging ideas, problems, testimonies. Exploring who God is and what He wants me to become...and more importantly how much He loves me just the way I am. Right now. Today. Without apology.

Each chapter is divided into sub-sections that pack a punch but can be read in just a few minutes...if you can stand to put the book down, that is! Gerth's vibrant enthusiasm and passion exude off each page and it's clear to see the hand of God in her words and thoughts. You're Already Amazing will bless you again and again. Highly recommended to be read and shared by every woman in your life -- starting with you!

You might be interested in checking out Holley Gerth's blog:

Or this great interview on Amish Wisdom (Suzanne Woods Fisher's wonderful radio show on toginet). Check out the Thursday March 15 show here:

"Book has been provided courtesy of Baker Publishing Group and Graf-Martin Communications, Inc. Available at your favourite bookseller from Revell, a division of Baker Publishing Group".
1 like · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read You're Already Amazing.