Jennifer's Reviews > Island of Lost Girls

Island of Lost Girls by Jennifer McMahon

Apr 07, 12

Read in April, 2012

Wow! This read was amazing! I was kind of surprised at some of the negative reviews because I loved every page and finished it in just a few hours.
The story starts out in 2006. Rhonda is sitting at the only gas station in her little town filling up before heading to a job interview, when someone pulls into the station in a bunny costume and takes a little girl. Yes, I said a bunny costume. Weird, I know but as the story takes you back to 1993 you will understand. I really enjoyed trying to figure out the who-dunnit and putting the clues together...only to be surprised when the real kidnapper was revealed. As the truth starts to come out, so do plenty of dark, long kept secrets.
A captivating novel that will grip your imagination and your heart. Highly recommended. And I have to say, being as I finished this 2 days before Easter, I will never look at someone in a bunny suit the same way again! Jennifer McMahon has a new fan!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Island of Lost Girls.