Victor Gentile's Reviews > Eyes of Justice

Eyes of Justice by Lis Wiehl

Apr 08, 12

Read in April, 2012

Lis Wiehl with April Henry in their new book, “Eyes of Justice” Book Four in the Triple Threat series published by Thomas Nelson pits the Triple Threat ladies against their most personal adversary.

From the inside jacket flap: When one of the Triple Threat is murdered, all eyes turn to justice.

Cassidy, Allison, and Nicole fight for justice every day-Cassidy as a crime reporter, Nicole as an FBI agent, and Allison as a federal prosecutor. Together they’re a Triple Threat to be reckoned with. A force that, together, has solved the toughest mysteries

Until a ruthless killer finds a way to isolate and murder one of the three.

When the authorities keep the survivors at arm’s length in the investigation, the women’s desire for justice goes into overdrive. They find an unexpected ally in a quirky Private Investigator named Ophelia whose unorthodox methods seem to offer a possible breakthrough in the case.

Yet just as the police appear to have the killer in custody and justice within sight, the murderer strikes again. Not knowing whom to trust, the team must engage in a deadly game of cat-and-mouse where nothing can be taken at face value . . . and nothing will ever be the same.

“Eyes of Justice” is a thriller, which simply means that everyone is in grave danger from, practically, the beginning. And not just in danger the danger is so real this time that one of the team actually dies. The reader is hardly given a chance to catch their breath as the remaining ladies use their resources to find an unknown murderer. With the aid of a new character, Ophelia, the team uses all their skills to avenge their fallen comrade and try to keep themselves alive. The Triple Threat ladies really have their work cut out for them as they try to piece together the clues and catch this unknown assailant. This is an exciting book, extremely well paced and suspenseful. I am enjoying this series and , hopefully, look forward to the next book.

If you would like to listen to interviews with other authors and professionals please go to www.kingdomhighlights.org where they are available On Demand.

To listen to 24 hours non-stop Christian music please visit our internet radio station www.kingdomairwaves.org

Disclosure of Material Connection: I received this book for free from Thomas Nelson through the BookSneeze®.com book review bloggers program. I was not required to write a positive review. The opinions I have expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255 : “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Eyes of Justice.