Jenny's Reviews > She Speaks to Angels

She Speaks to Angels by Ami Blackwelder

Apr 25, 12

Read in April, 2012

The book started with the death of a classmate, Tommy. People think it was a suicide, but that just doesn't make sense because TOmmy had things going for him and his life was pretty good, so Ali(the main Character) and her friends, Molly and Jennifer decide to find out what really happened to cause Tommy's death, but curiosity can be dangerous.

The Characters:
Ali- I love Ali:) Her personality was awesome and she was super easy to relate to.
Molly- I think i may like Molly more than the main character Ali. Lol her suggestive comments :)
Jennifer- Had a crush on Tommy, who died. THe sensible one of the group. Reference that her dad is a lawyer several times.
(Personally I love each of the girls. They are so different from each, but that's what makes them really good friends:) The best friends anyone can ask for:)
Dameon- Mr. Hot Mysterious Guy that Ali had a crush on. He surprised me. (btw you should read the book to find out why ;)
Kain- He surprised me too. I love how he just shows up :)

I've actually been really loving books about witches, angels, and just paranormal people/creatures, so naturally i like this book. At times the book had a lot of details that became tedious for me to read. That's the only reason why it wasn't a can't-stop-reading-this-book-must-finish-before-i-do-anything-else kind of book, but it usually picks back up again, so that's good. :) What i really loved about this book was the sassy-ness and kick*ss-ness of the 3 girls. Overall this book was a really good read. People you should def pick up this book.

*THIS BOOK WAS SENT TO ME AS AN E-COPY FOR FREE, BUT THIS IS MY HONEST OPINION OF THE BOOK!!!*

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read She Speaks to Angels.