Ashley Chen's Reviews > Sweet Enemy

Sweet Enemy by Heather Snow

Apr 06, 2012

Read from April 06 to 14, 2012

I LOOOOVEEDDD this book! Before I started the book, I fell for the premise of the book. I am a fan of science and when Heather contacted me, I was super excited! I have no idea why it took so long for me to review!

Yeah, have you ever read a book that everything was perfect? I love how adventurous Liliana was and she was not the stupid girl who week adventure. You know what I am talking about, she is not the girl that you shout at the page "NO! Why would you do that! That is just so stupid!". Lilliana is super kick ass! She and the Earl, Geoffrey, love to exchange flirtatious, witty remarks. And I can tell you, I loved it! Also, I loved the manipulations of Liliana on Geoffrey and the manipulation of Geoffrey on Liliana! They were just so perfect for each other. I loved the cat and mouse game of their love. I loved how Liliana had a purpose to solve the mystery of her father and she was not only there with Geoffrey to court. Everything was perfect! The mystery of their love and mystery of Liliana's father was just sooo tempting! I had to read on and on and on!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Sweet Enemy.

04/09/2012 page 150