Hayley Larson's Reviews > Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by J.K. Rowling

Apr 06, 12

bookshelves: my-favorites

This was definitely my favorite of the "Harry Potter" series, which is saying quite a lot considering how much I adore it. This book was very different from the others because Harry, Ron, and Hermione are no longer at Hogwarts. With that means there is not as much of a mentor presence as there are in the other books with Dumbledore, Hagrid, Lupin, etc. But this book was jam-packed with adventure and action and suspense. It truly told a tale of faith, perseverance, and friendship. Most of all, though, it was about bravery. I loved it because Harry was so brave and I felt so proud of him. Rowling made him seem like he was one of my friends, or even a child of mine who had grown up to become everything I had ever wanted him to be. Ultimately, it told the story of good versus evil and I am so glad that good won out, although it did have some very heartbreaking moments. I could go on about this book forever and could read the story again and again. It was incredible and I know that I will always love it. An absolute MUST READ!
Likeflag