Kelly's Reviews > Eternal Blood

Eternal Blood by Laura Wright

Apr 06, 2012

Recommended for: Fans of PNR
read count: once

Like all the books in "The Mark of the Vampire" series, I loved this short story by Laura Wright. I've been wanting to learn more about Gray Donahue and this helped shed some light on his character and his relationship with the intriguing Dillon. The next book in the series, "Eternal Beast" , is about Gray and Dillon. It's due to be released in August and I for one can't wait! ( Note:It would be a great birthday present for me that month!!!)
If you haven't read any of the books from the series yet, start with the first book, "Eternal Hunger" and then go from there. I think this series should definitely be read in order to fully enjoy it. If you love vampires, great character developement, non-stop action and steamy-hot sex scenes, this is the series for you!
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Eternal Blood.

message 1: by Karla (new)

Karla You can gift it to me and I will gift it to you Kelly, my birthday is in August too! Great review.

Kelly Great idea, Karla! Are you a Leo or a Virgo? I'm a Leo but my personality is much more Virgo like! Well, it's almost midnight-should be on bed but want to finish the first chapter of Lover Reborn. Nightie night!

message 3: by Karla (new)

Karla I'm on the cusp, August 23, so I guess you could say I swing both ways depending on my mood. LOL! Nite kiddo...sweet dreams.

Kelly You swing both ways, huh, Karla? Had me fooled! LOL. I'm on the cusp too! My birthday is August 22nd.I'll have to remember to tell people that I swing both ways, too!