Marg's Reviews > Me Before You

Me Before You by Jojo Moyes

Apr 07, 12

Read from April 06 to 07, 2012

First 5/5 read for the year.

Last year Jojo Moyes' The Last Letter From Your Lover was one of my favourites for the year. Me Before You will definitely make my list for this year.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Me Before You.

04/06/2012 page 32
show 2 hidden updates…

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Elizabeth I'm reading this at the moment Marg and absolutely loving it. I wish there were more novels like this about.

Marg I really loved her last book as well - Last Letter From Your Lover. So good!

Elizabeth That one beat To Defy A King at last year's UK Romantic Novelists Association Awards!
I haven't read it yet, but it's on my TBR.

Marg I know it did! It's so hard when your favourites are up against each other!

Was talking to Paula about your tour today when we met up for brunch. I really wish I could come, but not going to be able to happen any time soon!

Elizabeth I'm smiling. JoJo (a friend) is my nemesis. Her novel Ship of Brides (I think that was the one) beat Falcons of Montabard at the same awards a few years back. I was told by a committee member that the judges were split on the final decision between her and me, but finally went for JoJo's novel.
A shame about the tour, would love to have met up, but the cost is eeeek! And there are always other commitments too. My DH and the dogs are going off to live with my BIL for the duration I think. (BIL being on holiday that week and having a large house in the country he's doing up. I suspect DH will spend the week labouring!).

Marg Ship of Brides is the other novel I have read by her and really enjoyed that one too!

Once I finish paying school fees I think that maybe I will be able to afford to travel again. I hope so anyway. My feet get very itchy with the travel bug.