Bette Crosby's Reviews > The Twelfth Child

The Twelfth Child by Bette Lee Crosby

Feb 15, 13

(Review from the author)
bookshelves: books-i-wrote

For over three weeks The Twelfth Child has been Amazon's #1 Bestselling Cozy, it is also ranked #23 on the Literary Fiction List and #24 on the Women's Fiction List and...#7 On Amazon's Historical Mystery list. I am loving this!

If you enjoyed "Spare Change" you will love "The Twelfth Child" - it is the story of a willful young woman, the teacher who changed her life, and the choices she ultimately had to live with. It is a story about love, regrets, and unlikely friendships.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Twelfth Child.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca Can't wait Bette. Yay.

Ilene What a wonderful story! Thank you!

Lesley Just downloaded!!!!!

message 4: by Vaishali (new) - added it

Vaishali Jain LOVED Spare Change, so yes, The Twelfth Child goes in my TR list. :)

message 5: by Sue (new)

Sue Congrats Bette

Linda Congratulations Bette. I can't wait to read it.. And the others. :)

Jana I just downloaded Spare Change. It will be my next read! Then onto The Twelfth Child!

Bette Crosby Jana wrote: "I just downloaded Spare Change. It will be my next read! Then onto The Twelfth Child!"

Bette Crosby Linda wrote: "Congratulations Bette. I can't wait to read it.. And the others. :)"

Thanks Linda, it is much appreciated

Bette Crosby Sue wrote: "Congrats Bette"

Sue wrote: "Congrats Bette"

Thanks Sue, much appreciated.

Deyanne What tremendously great news for you. I recommended it to numerous friends who purchased it. It is definitely on my "immediately to read" list. Again, congratulations.

Bette Crosby Deyanne wrote: "What tremendously great news for you. I recommended it to numerous friends who purchased it. It is definitely on my "immediately to read" list. Again, congratulations."

Thanks so much Deyanne, word of mouth is so necessary for a books success.

Deyanne I agree. I did spread the word. Now I am anxious to read it. A friend in New Zealand highly recommended it and I trust her taste. All the best to you.

message 14: by Chris (new) - added it

Chris Though I truly love the concept, I have to be honest - I have to rely on the library since there is no money to buy this great book...sorry.

Linda The Twelfth Child is a wonderful story. If Spare Change is anywhere near as good I know I will love it immensely. You are such a wonderful and gifted writer. I love your books. I am just a few pages away from finishing The Twelfth Child and already know it is a 5 star read.. :)

message 16: by Sue T (new) - added it

Sue T Just saw it on sale on Amazon and had to add it today. Can't wait to read it - after I finish Jubilee's Journey.