Kimberly's Reviews > The Third Fate

The Third Fate by Nadja Notariani

May 19, 12

bookshelves: 2012-bookshelf, paranormal-romance, blog-tour-reads
Read from May 01 to 04, 2012

I know I'm pushing it since I just finished the book (haven't been able to read much lately) but boy am I ever glad that I did sign up for this book's blog tour. Speaking of blog tours, I'd like to thank Shauni and Vickie at IO Tours for putting this tour together as well as the fabulous author Nadja Notariani for picking IO Tours :)

Now that the pleasantries are out of the way I daresay I should get to the review part don't you think?

Having just finished the book it's still very fresh in my mind so I have that benefit at my disposal. The book was really good. I loved how the author chose to do vampires with a Scottish twist and a male lead who is a highlander as well as a vampire *swoon*!

I found that the author's writing style was great, you can tell that she worked really hard to word the story carefully and keep the writing style consistant, fast paced and best of all it wasn't repetitive. Like I said in the preceeding paragraph I really enjoyed the author's take on the vampire legend and I felt that the fact the the book includes druids was great, since I love reading about the druids fictional or non.

I also really liked Cael and Paige's romance, for me that was the best part. While I say that I have to mention that the book has a fair amount sex in it so if you like sweeter romances this may not be for you but as always give it a try and go into the book with an open mind. I loved how while Cael is a bit of an alpha male jerk he's very tender when it comes to Paige who can be a bit of a little spitfire in my opinion as well.

Over all I was very impressed by the author's writing, and I would have no problem recommending the paranormal romance to anyone. I think it will especially appeal to those who love the genre and those that like their paranormal's a little hotter.
1 like · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Third Fate.