Kellie's Reviews > Nadia Knows Best

Nadia Knows Best by Jill Mansell

** spoiler alert ** A Mansell novel is one of my “reading pleasures”. I have enjoyed every book I’ve read by this author. This was pure Chick Lit, “fast furious and fabulous fun”. I loved it! Nadia has a boyfriend, Laurie, who she is madly in love with. She gets stranded in a snow storm by herself and meets Jay. Jay is gorgeous, funny and interesting but she refrains from cheating on Laurie. When she returns home to Laurie, something is not quite right. Laurie is a model and has been traveling a lot and decides it would be better if they parted ways. Devastated, Nadia tries to get on with her life. As luck would have it, she bumps into Jay who is looking for someone to landscape a yard for one of his investments. Since this is her expertise, she eagerly accepts. Add to the mix, Nadia’s overconfident, brazen sister Clare, her younger sister Tilly, a funny Grandmother who is more like their mother, a Dad who is trying to find his way and a silly bird who has a comment for everything and you have your self a whirlwind of a family that keeps you flying through the pages to find out what’s going to happen next in their complicated lives. Can’t say enough about this author. Really enjoy her books!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Nadia Knows Best.