Guilty Pleasures's Reviews > Love's Rhythm

bookshelves: guiltypleasures-piper, publishersent, samahinreview
Read in April, 2012

Posted on Guilty Pleasures

4.5 Stars

I know I sound like a broken record when it comes to Lexxie Couper, but sorry I have to say it again......LOVED this book.

We met rock star Nick Blackthorne in Tropical Sin and he is still dealing with things that have happen to him over the last two years. And dealing with the changes in himself as a person and an artist. Nick is at a crossroads and thinking about where his life is going and where he came from.

Nick has received an invite to the wedding of friends McKenzie and Aidan (Tropical Sin was their story). The Plus One on the invite makes Nick think about going after the one he left 15 years ago. His first love that he has never stopped loving.

Lauren Robbins is a kindergarden teacher in the small town she grew up in and loves it. Lauren is shocked when Nick shows up at her school. She has not seen Nick since he walked out the door of their apartment 15 years ago for the life of a rock star. Lauren has never gotten over Nick no matter how hard she tried. Lauren also has a secret and must deal with the ramifications not only with Nick but with someone else close to her.

This was a wonderful emtional story about love lost and found again and dealing with the consequences of past choices. Lexxie pulls you in with Nick and Lauren's story and you do not want it to end. I fell even more in love with Nick with Love's Rhythm. The stuggles that Lauren and Nick go through are so well written that you feel everything they do. I laughed with them and I cried with them and I rooted for Nick and Lauren with all my heart. Of course this story is HOT! The passion between Nick and Lauren jumps off the pages. Lexxie Couper has done it again.

Happy Reading!!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Love's Rhythm.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by Fedora (new)

Fedora It's hard NOT to be a broken record about Lexxie, DiDi :) She's got it, and how!