Stephanie 's Reviews > Ashen Winter

Ashen Winter by Mike Mullin
Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Ashen Winter.

05/21/2012 page 12
2.0% "God this protagonist get on my nerves a lot. He does so many dumb things." 1 comment
05/22/2012 page 75
13.0% "I really just can't get with Alex. He does a lot of dumb shit, has no clue how to negotiate, and always squander the resources irresponsibly. I don't know how Darla puts up with him."
06/05/2012 page 120
21.0% "God, Alex, you insufferable bastard! I can't stand you. Ugh! I don't know how Darla deals with his idiocy. Christ!"
06/06/2012 page 200
35.0% "Rage balls! So much so I want to flounce the shit out of this book!" 5 comments
06/07/2012 page 250
43.0% "I should probably just stop commenting on how much of a dumb fuck and insufferable idiot, Alex, the protagonist is, but I can't help it. And I STG if Mike cops out and produce some bullshit resolve to the seriousness of this plot development, I will say very mean things when I finish."
06/09/2012 page 285
49.0% "As much as I am into reading this book, these cheesy ass analogies are killing me. This book, at times, seem written very middle grade-ish"
06/09/2012 page 330
57.0% "really not sure if i'm feeling this Autistic development. For some reason it reads contrived. I'm extra sensitive to these types of things."