Mistermatti's Reviews > The Way We Eat: Why Our Food Choices Matter

The Way We Eat by Peter Singer

M 50x66
Apr 06, 2012

bookshelves: to-read

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Way We Eat.

message 1: by Jude (new)

Jude Adamson Just saw him at the Global Atheist Conference. What a brilliant man. :)

message 2: by Mistermatti (new) - added it

Mistermatti I am sure he is... I want to read some of his more hardcore animal rights stuff, too. :) Didn't really get a chance to read a lot during the last couple days :(

message 3: by Jude (new)

Jude Adamson Me too. I hoped he would have more of a chance to talk about that, but it was a specific topic he was addressing so not time to get into it. He is really compelling... :)

Hope all is ok with you. Best wishes to your Mum from New Zealand :)

message 4: by Mistermatti (new) - added it

Mistermatti Wow, we had this little chat ages ago. I finally got around to reading his book called 'practical ethics' and remembered that we briefly talked about Singer. That book was SO good. Really loved it :) Ah, there's also a great interview between Dawkins and Singer on Youtube if you don't know that one yet.

I hope you are well! Say Hi to Gagan and have a wonderful christmas :) I would love to come to NZ some time next year, - my thesis is done in April and I need to see what options I have for the time after that. Who knows, maybe our paths cross again some time. That would be great! :) Greetz from Germany! :)