Christy's Reviews > Lethal Legacy

2055564
Aug 08, 12

bookshelves: 2012
Read in August, 2012

Lethal Legacy in the third and final book in Irene Hannon's Guardian's of Justice series. The series has followed 3 siblings and I must admit this series is one of my favorite Christian suspense series.
Lethal Legacy starts with a mystery that is complex and Mrs Hannon does an amazing job of giving clues through out the series without giving away the mystery until the climax. It's a satisfying suspense novel and a great romance.

One of my favorite things about Irene Hannon is her story telling abilities. She grips you with the first glimpse at what becomes a thrill ride of a mystery and Lethal Legacy is no exception. We also get to re-visit the characters from the first two books...which is one of my favorite things about reading a series :)

The characters of Cole and Kelly are complex and Mrs Hannon does a great job of showing the human conflict between knowing someone and when things are not as they seem...believing in that someone even when everything is screaming something different.

Even though the mystery is intriguing and not something you think about (seriously...the way these author's come up with their stories amaze me!) but it is pulled off brilliantly and it's a satisfying read.

If you are looking for some great suspense and romance definitely pick up Irene Hannon's Guardians of Justice series. You will not be disappointed.

*** Special thanks to Revell for a complimentary copy of Lethal Legacy for review. The opinons expressed are my own.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Lethal Legacy.