Katieeoh Lacanlale's Reviews > It's Not Summer Without You

It's Not Summer Without You by Jenny Han

Apr 05, 12

bookshelves: adult, chic, destiny-fate, love, loyalty, love-story, life, romance, realization, sweet, teen, young-adult
Read on April 05, 2012

One word to describe these books: SUMMER.

I love this book! I’ve been searching for the series ever since I could remember because it’s always out of stock at popular bookstores here in my town. When I got my new gift certificates and I saw the first 2 books just lying down at the shelf, I took it and for me it was such a blessing haha!
This book is really a great summer read. To top it all, it’s about summer. The story is captivating, set in the simple life of 3 people that had a relationship worth having for every summer they spent it at Cousins Beach, they have a house there, and that’s where they make memories for every summer that’s just unforgettable and enjoyable. Tan, surfing, water, beach, parties, cupcakes, swimming are mostly what they all do. The protagonist is Belly, along with her childhood friends; Jeremiah and Conrad. The two brothers who owns the summer house. Their mothers are good friends ever since they were born, spending the summer together too so why not bring their kids to make their own fun summers for the years to come? So did they, and every summer is always amazing, especially for Belly.
Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read It's Not Summer Without You.