Heven's Reviews > Sweet Evil

Sweet Evil by Wendy Higgins

Apr 29, 12

Recommended to Heven by: Shellie Cruz
Read from April 09 to 17, 2012

Sweet Evil by Wendy Higgins is a fast paced, action packed read that takes a different look at Angels, Demons and the Nephilium. After a small town southern girl finds what she truly is, her world is turned upside down and inside out. She is sent on a road trip to find her real father and learn more about her mother, what she finds is something she never expected to find……love and acceptance. When she falls for another Nephilium, they find it hard to stay away from each other and yet they cannot seem to be together and remain safe.
After they are ordered to work, appearing to others as “normal teenagers” Anna finds it hard to stay away from Kaiden and the same is true about Kaiden, but with other Nephilium in the midst, it’s hard for them to remain together without noting their true feelings for each other to the other Nephilium.

Although the story line is packed with adventure and there is a lot of mystery, there were times I felt as though I wanted to shake Anna and tell her to “wake up this is the real world, bad things happen, there is no use in crying over EVERYTHING!”, but unfortunately I was not able to, and she was able to finally get a grip on things so she was not crying at every drop of a hat pin.
Kaiden……that is another story all in its own…..he is hot, hot, hot, not to mention has a great British accent that would make any woman swoon……perfect image of the “son of Lust!!” He is polite, caring, inquisitive, and yet strong and protective. Definitely all the things a guy should be, yet there is a special place in his heart where he holds Anna and will do anything including risking his own life to save hers. Who said chivalry is dead? It’s not that it is dead, it’s just lying dormant somewhere and awaiting for the right person to awake it.
Sweet Evil is a great read! This is Wendy Higgins début novel and if this is the beginning of her career, then I say bring it on, and keep up the great writing. I can’t wait to see what happens next!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Sweet Evil.

04/09/2012 page 15