Samantha's Reviews > Infinity

Infinity by Rachel Ward

Apr 05, 12

bookshelves: dystopain-2012-challenge
Read on April 05, 2012

First of all, there were only 247 pages. Anyway, this book was great and I loved it. The writing, characters, setting and emotions were portrayed strongly throughout the entire series. The ending was happy and satisfying, which I definitely wasn't expecting. I had prepared myself the whole book that one of my favourite characters was going to die at the end, but thankfully I was wrong. I wish there was more to read. It feels like I'm losing my family because I've become attatched to Adam, Sarah, Mia, Daniel and even Gemma in the short time I knew her. Can't forget Nan, Jem and Spider of course. I thought the first book was the best for action and plot and the second and third weren't AS good, but I still liked them. The first book had more to it and more going on. I loved how it carried on down the generations of my favourite and much missed characters. A neat concept that I've never encountered in a series before. I am extremely sad it's over and I wish it had been longer. I wanted all the drama and the same type of storyline as in the first Numbers book, but it was quite different and more focused on the powers than the actions. It didn't seem to have as powerful an effect.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Infinity.

04/05/2012 page 247