Kami's Reviews > Vampire Moon

Vampire Moon by J.R. Rain

Apr 09, 12

Read from April 05 to 09, 2012

In Vampire Moon we learn more about Danny & Kingsley. We see Samantha understanding more of her new self & trying to hold on to her humanity. You feel her frustration with Danny & all the pain he has caused her. Samantha is becoming closer with Kingsley & things get a little heated. Sam takes on 2 new clients & makes 2 new friends Monica & Stuart. Monica is sweet, shy & abused. Sam takes on her case even though she can not pay her but Sam is all about the justice. Stuart is trying to take down the #1 crime lord (good luck with that). Stuart hires Sam to prove that he killed his wife along with may others in a plane crash.

Sam is still confiding in Fang. Fang wants her to hold off on the relationship with Kingsley until they can meet. Fang has already declared his love for Sam even though they have never met. That will change. Fang wants to meet & Sam is unsure. Sam likes the relationship she has with Fang & does not want to mess it up. But things with Kingsley are not going so smoothly.

Samantha learns so intersting information about Danny is proving how smart she really is.

I liked this second installment of Vampire For Hire. I would recommend that you purchase Vampire Moon as well as American Vampire together because Vampire Moon leaves you with a major cliff hanger & you can't wait to find out what happens next. Good thing for me I purchased all 4 of the 1st installments together.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Vampire Moon.