Winnie's Reviews > Rajmund

Rajmund by D.B. Reynolds

May 30, 12

Rajmund is the third installment in the series and I liked it. This story centers on Sarah, Cyn’s best friend and Raj, Vampire Lord Krystof’s Second. Cyn decides to visit New York for the weekend to cheer up her friend Sarah; knowing Sarah needs some cheering up. Cyn believes Sarah is going through something, but she doesn’t really know the details. Except, before they visit NY, Lord Raphael has to obtain consent to enter another Vampire lord’s territory. When in NY, Raphael, Cyn and Sarah visited Chopin, an upscale vamp club in Manhattan own by Rajmund.
When Raj saw Sarah, sparks fly and he wanted her, yet the timing isn’t really the best because his planning on over throwing his weak sire and he doesn’t need the distraction. Sarah’ and Raj’s romance was an emotional drain and a roller coaster, but DB Reynolds knows how to keep us, her readers spellbound. The dialogues and the storyline were really captivating and I especially love the slight appearance of Raphael and Cyn the power couple I NEVER could get enough of, plus, if you’ve met Cyn, every heroine pales in comparison! Sarah is nothing like Cyn, she is not a fighter… and in my opinion shy and frustrating sometimes and cowardly, but then there is Raj the New Vampire Lord and he will do anything to keep his Lady safe. Another winner for Reynolds and I approve! It was a fast, funny, action packed and romantic read. I liked it. The ending was a jaw dropper, which makes me believe there will be more of Cyn and Lord Raphael in the next book, and I can’t wait!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Rajmund.

Quotes Winnie Liked

D.B. Reynolds
“So that means you are almost old enough to be my grandfather." Raj laughed, Your great, great, grandfather, more likely, but whose counting?”
D.B. Reynolds, Rajmund