Kellie is a bookwhoreasaurus's Reviews > Lover Awakened

Lover Awakened by J.R. Ward

Apr 10, 12

bookshelves: these-books-are-the-shit, bdb
Read on April 05, 2012

Theres enough reviews about this but I just wanted to say WOW and that I absolutely F'N LOVED IT!!
Now I can see why everyone loves Z!!!
Zsadist I bow before thee!
He is amazing! And Bella?! What a KICK ASS Vampire! I LOVE LOVE LOVE THEM!
Z has led a VERY hard life, but the way he opens up to Bella was just breathtaking. She really is the person who saved him.

(view spoiler)

On to the next!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Lover Awakened.

04/05/2012
12.0% "Ok Z let's see why everyone is in love with you..." 6 comments

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Karla Say what...you're done?! Oh my, KatLynne and I are taking our time, but I'm so glad you loved it Kellie!

Kellie is a bookwhoreasaurus Yep done! I had 2 days off and a car that's broken down so I spent those 2 days reading this one and Butch's book

Wendy Z is special! Glad you enjoyed it Kellie!

Tina ♥ Z

Kellie is a bookwhoreasaurus Wendy wrote: "Z is special! Glad you enjoyed it Kellie!"

Every time I started one of these books I went to your review first to look at the picture you have posted! They are AMAZING!

Wendy LOL, good to know that I can be useful for something.

Kellie is a bookwhoreasaurus I'll admit it. I had to go on youtube and see what people have put on for the BDB just to get different pictures of them in my head. lol...

You can have him.. I a Z woman! ^_^

message 8: by Wendy (last edited Apr 10, 2012 04:53PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Wendy Hey Kelly, here's a snippet of audio of Lover Unbound with V. Enjoy!

Amanda Wendy wrote: "Hey Kelly, here's a snippet of audio of Lover Unbound with V. Enjoy!

haha i cannot get past listening to the older man reading the scene from the book i had to turn it off when he started talking about STD's lol

Wendy LOL, that's funny Amanda. ;)

Kelly Sorry Wendy . It wouldn't work for me when I tried to play it! Drats!!!

Wendy Really Kelly? I would just go to YouTube directly and search for BDB Bathroom Sink Scene (BDB Vishous) and it will come up with David Gandy and says Chapter 23.

See how you go! You know how hot that scene is, far out I've forgotten just how much. I hope it works this time.

Kellie is a bookwhoreasaurus Didn't work for me either.. I'll search it tonight! I've never got into audio books but maybe I should try them one day...

Kelly I'll have to try that, Wendy. The bathroom scene .....(fanning myself furiously). I think that's the scene where I totally fell for V. When he had Jane repeat back to him everything he was going to do to her while she held onto the sink, I nearly passed out!!! That scene in my book is kinda worn out if you get my drift. LOL. Now where IS that book? Going to go look for it.....

Wendy Kellie wrote: "Didn't work for me either.. I'll search it tonight! I've never got into audio books but maybe I should try them one day..."

Enjoy!

Wendy Kelly wrote: "I'll have to try that, Wendy. The bathroom scene .....(fanning myself furiously). I think that's the scene where I totally fell for V. When he had Jane repeat back to him everything he was going to..."

OH I know what you mean Kelly! He's just super hotness, uber alpha, grrrrrr! No wonder we love V so much. *sighs and flitters eyelashes*

Quick grab the book, LOL!

Kellie is a bookwhoreasaurus Kelly wrote: "I'll have to try that, Wendy. The bathroom scene .....(fanning myself furiously). I think that's the scene where I totally fell for V. When he had Jane repeat back to him everything he was going to..."

Ladies, Ladies I'm at work! I can't get all hot and bothered thinking about that scene, Especially when the book is at home and I can't relive it for a few hours ha ha ha
Seriously have some major Lady Wood right now just having flashbacks **blushes**

Wendy LOL, Kellie! Lady Wood? I like it!

I can sympathise with you, I'm at work too. :)

Angela Still my favorite of the series! Glad you enjoyed it! BEST SERIES EVER hands down!!!!

message 20: by Angela (last edited Apr 11, 2012 06:58PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Angela Wendy wrote: "LOL, good to know that I can be useful for something.

Oh enjoy the Brothers, there's no one else like these bad ass alphas. Just remember, V's MINE. LOL!"

Oh yeah and V is the other FAV! Sorry Wendy we may need to share!!! =} and also....I love the "lady-wood!" nice....

Kelly (Running back to PC.. a little out of breath.....posting ...hands shaking slightly) Found it , Wendy-Whew, that was GOOOD!!! Been a while since I read that scene . Only V can do it like that. LMFAO!!!!!

Kellie is a bookwhoreasaurus Kelly wrote: "(Running back to PC.. a little out of breath.....posting ...hands shaking slightly) Found it , Wendy-Whew, that was GOOOD!!! Been a while since I read that scene . Only V can do it like that. LMFA..."

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! LOVE IT!!

Kellie is a bookwhoreasaurus Oh and I totally just listened to it!! The V's voice in my head is a lot hotter! but still wow...

message 24: by Wendy (last edited Apr 12, 2012 03:30AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Wendy Kelly wrote: "(Running back to PC.. a little out of breath.....posting ...hands shaking slightly) Found it , Wendy-Whew, that was GOOOD!!! Been a while since I read that scene . Only V can do it like that. LMFA..."

LMFAO! I'm hearing you girlfriend, V's the man!

Wendy Kellie wrote: "Oh and I totally just listened to it!! The V's voice in my head is a lot hotter! but still wow..."

So glad you got to hear it Kellie!

Wendy Angela wrote: "Wendy wrote: "LOL, good to know that I can be useful for something.

Oh yeah and V is the other..."

No probs, Angela. I'm sure V can accommodate himself. No doubt, he would keep us all in line. *waggles eyebrows*

Wendy OMG, sorry Kellie. It looks like I've totally taken over your thread here. :(

Kellie is a bookwhoreasaurus haha don't be sorry its hilarious!

I'm not sure entirely why but I imagined V with a Vin Diesely deep gravelly voice (well most alpha males seem to have that voice in my head when I read LOL) so hearing the audio made me giggle a lot.. Until it got serious, I stopped giggling then!

Wendy LOL, Kellie. Yeah it got serious alright, in a OMG kinda of way! ;)