Bobbi Rightmyer's Reviews > Death by Bridle (Josiah Reynolds Mysteries) #3

Death by Bridle (Josiah Reynolds Mysteries) #3 by Abigail Keam

Apr 05, 12

Read in April, 2012

Abigail Keam has once again given us a clever mystery for feisty, middle-aged character Josiah Reynolds. This quick read, although presenting a new mystery, also picks up on the storylines from her previous two novels, Death by a Honeybee and Death by Drowning.

I love Josiah because she is a real woman and reminds me of myself, with all her faults, aches and pains. She is a great role model for the “imperfect” women who love to read. The supporting cast of characters is well developed, each rich with his or her own eccentricities, from the flamboyant Franklin to the handsome Matt to the cranky Lady Elsmere.

Kentucky Author Abigail Keam is also an excellent beekeeper from the Bluegrass Region, having won sixteen honey awards at the Kentucky State Fair. In her spare time, she started writing books and is quickly becoming well-known outside of Kentucky.

Mrs. Keam has written a fun, exciting and humorous book. She throws in locally known areas like the Lexington Farmers’ Market and Al’s Bar. Ms. Keam writing is more like lyrical prose, leaving the readers wanting to know more of Josiah's life and clamoring for the next book.
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Death by Bridle (Josiah Reynolds Mysteries) #3.