Kazhy (My Library in the Making)'s Reviews > Hana

Apr 06, 12

bookshelves: to-review, buy-and-read-again
Read from April 02 to 06, 2012, read count: 1

Actual rating: 3.5

I was pitying her until I got to the end. I KNEW IT.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Hana.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Jordan i never though it was her, i was so shocked, didn't want to believe it. hope she's in the third book.

Kazhy (My Library in the Making) JSLoftus wrote: "i never though it was her, i was so shocked, didn't want to believe it. hope she's in the third book."

It crossed my mind when Lena said (or thought XD) that only Hana knows about her plan with Alex.
And Lauren said somewhere that some characters from the first book will be in Requiem. I also hope Hana's one of them! That would be interesting.

Jordan Kazhy wrote: "JSLoftus wrote: "i never though it was her, i was so shocked, didn't want to believe it. hope she's in the third book."

Who do you like better with Lena, Alex or Julian?

Kazhy (My Library in the Making) JSLoftus wrote: "Kazhy wrote: "JSLoftus wrote: "i never though it was her, i was so shocked, didn't want to believe it. hope she's in the third book."

It crossed my mind when Lena said (or thought XD) that only Ha..."

Alex, definitely. She wouldn't even have met Julian if not for Alex.

Jordan Kazhy wrote: "JSLoftus wrote: "Kazhy wrote: "JSLoftus wrote: "i never though it was her, i was so shocked, didn't want to believe it. hope she's in the third book."

It crossed my mind when Lena said (or thought..."

yeah, i like Alex cause he pushes her boundaries. I loved the ending to Pandemonium, i could see it coming - that Alex was gonna show up again - but it was so close to the end that i had my doubts.

Kazhy (My Library in the Making) JSLoftus wrote: "Kazhy wrote: "JSLoftus wrote: "Kazhy wrote: "JSLoftus wrote: "i never though it was her, i was so shocked, didn't want to believe it. hope she's in the third book."

It crossed my mind when Lena sa..."

The ending was spoiled for me so... -_-

Lenasheathes I HATE HANA. If she hadn't done that Alex woulda made it over and Julian wouldn't exist. Die Julian die!!

Kazhy (My Library in the Making) Lenasheathes wrote: "I HATE HANA. If she hadn't done that Alex woulda made it over and Julian wouldn't exist. Die Julian die!!"

Lol I don't hate Julian, but Hana tops my hate-list.

Lenasheathes Kazhy wrote: "Lenasheathes wrote: "I HATE HANA. If she hadn't done that Alex woulda made it over and Julian wouldn't exist. Die Julian die!!"

Lol I don't hate Julian, but Hana tops my hate-list."

How could she do that??? I mean she's supposed to be her best friend!!!!!!!!!

Lenasheathes Kazhy wrote: "JSLoftus wrote: "Kazhy wrote: "JSLoftus wrote: "Kazhy wrote: "JSLoftus wrote: "i never though it was her, i was so shocked, didn't want to believe it. hope she's in the third book."

It crossed my ..."

That stinks :( I hate spoilers. The same thing happened with me but I read it anyway

Lenasheathes JSLoftus wrote: "Kazhy wrote: "JSLoftus wrote: "i never though it was her, i was so shocked, didn't want to believe it. hope she's in the third book."

It crossed my mind when Lena said (or thought XD) that only Ha..."

Alex!!!! Julian sucks