Elizabeth's Reviews > Shell Game

Shell Game by Ridley Pearson

Jul 15, 12

bookshelves: read-in-2012
Read from May 21 to July 15, 2012

just from reading the description of how it's on the maiden voyage of the Dream, but it's going to LA (instead of just the Bahamas, like it actually did) is going to bother the heck out of me the entire time.
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Shell Game.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Drew Graham They had to get this literary commercial over to Disneyland SOMEhow... :/

Elizabeth True. But he could have just had it been on the Wonder when she goes through the panama canal to get to the west coast.

message 3: by Drew (last edited May 30, 2012 04:48PM) (new) - rated it 2 stars

Drew Graham But the Wonder isn't a new ship, and this book is obviously a huge marketing tool for the much newer Dream. He could have done a lot of things to make this book better, or make it make more sense, but he just didn't.

Elizabeth But is it really surprising that he didn't? He's not exactly known for decent continuity.

I know why it's the Dream (although, Fantasy would have made more sense, but then he wouldn't have been able to "research") I just don't like it >_<

Drew Graham Oh no, not surprising at all. But somehow always still disappointing! I was just playing devil's advocate, this is only one of my MANY problems with this book and series.