Megan's Reviews > Roots of Insight

Roots of Insight by Breeana Puttroff

5208301
Apr 13, 12

Read from April 04 to 13, 2012

I started reading this book literally right after I finished reading the first book in the series because I just couldn’t wait! This book is short as well (the only thing I don’t seem to like about this series) the great thing is that because it is so short, it only takes a few pages until I am brought back to another world. But because I knew it was so short, I actually found myself stopping myself from reading as often as I generally would because I wanted to make the book last as long as possible!
Roots of Insight picks up right where Seeds of Discovery ended, there is so much that happens in this book and I don’t want to give anything away but… WOW! That just about sums up everything I thought while reading it!
Quinn is once again such a strong character and she is so loyal to those she cares about (even though she does technically lie to her friends in her world, it is only to protect her friends in William’s world) Speaking of William, he is still my favorite character in this series, although I do love Thomas too, I mean who wouldn’t? Thomas is literally Prince Charming. But in this book we get to see a completely different side of William, and when we get to read from his point of view, it’s fascinating to know exactly what he is thinking!
When I finished this book I was just stunned, Breanna Puttroff left us with so many questions for the next book, and the next boo doesn’t come out for another MONTH! I am going to spend the next month thinking about this series and hoping that 30 days goes by really fast because I can’t WAIT for the third book!
The first book made me put this series near the top of my favorite book series list, and this book just solidified its status there. If the third book is as good as I am expecting it to be, it could be my favorite series for quite a while!
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Roots of Insight.