Marcie's Reviews > Lowcountry Punch

Lowcountry Punch by Boo Walker

May 11, 12

Read from April 04 to 05, 2012

Lowcountry Punch by Boo Walker is a thrilling book about the life of DEA Agent T. A. Reddick. After the unfortunate death of a friend and the loss of his fiance, Reddick decides a change of scenery would do him some good. He moves to Charleston, South Carolina. After only a few weeks on the job he becomes involved in some major drug activity. He goes undercover to take down a heavy hitter. However things get complicated when Reddick falls for a beautiful artist and has to lie about who he is and what he does for a living. Also his stalker doesn't really help matters either.
The first page of this story draws you into a world of intrigue and mystery. Reddick is a great character. He has a great sense of humor and is also very talented. The story is told through his point of view. I love that the setting is in Charleston. I think it adds a certain ambiance to the book. The story is what I would consider a page turner. It's full of action and adventure. I was on the edge of my seat wondering if Reddick's cover was going to be blown. Boo Walker has written a great story. He pulls you into it and you don't want to let go until the last page.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Lowcountry Punch.