Sarah's Reviews > Not Just Friends

Apr 04, 12

bookshelves: books-ive-reviewed
Read in April, 2012

My Opinion:

This book was funny, sexy, and downright fun! I had a delightful adventure following Julia around as she helped reestablish Camp Winnehatchee. But I had an even better time watching her fall back in love with Adam and reading all about their hot chemistry.

I can relate to Julia's childhood. I was the same as her when everyone else was out playing with their friends, I was inside reading a book. Books were (are) my best friends, and I am not ashamed to admit it. I love to delve into the pages of a good book, and not emerge until four or five in the morning. That's just the way I am.

Back to the review...My favorite part of the story: When Julia and Adam meet again, I laughed out loud! Julia can do some damage with that swing of hers! Too funny.

I thought the sexual encounters were very original, very Kate Hoffman and no one else. Trust me when I say I have read tons of romance, erotica, straight sex. Some of the stuff in this book, I have never read before!

The part I hated most (because of Julia's embarrassment) was when they found her childhood diary! Oh, the horror! She wrote a LOT of entries featuring her and Adam.

Recommendations??

This book is a fabulous, chuckle worthy romance written especially to entice women. Go for it!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Not Just Friends.