Inge's Reviews > Halo

Halo by Alexandra Adornetto

Apr 04, 12

bookshelves: hell-no

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Halo.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Anne Sofie I love that you have a hell-no bookshelf. This book definitely belongs to it. It's on my books-i-gave-up-on shelf. ;)

message 2: by Inge (new) - added it

Inge Anne Sofie wrote: "I love that you have a hell-no bookshelf. This book definitely belongs to it. It's on my books-i-gave-up-on shelf. ;)"

Hahaha, it helps with my godawful memory. It's for books I have absolutely no interest in, be it because of the bad reviews or the author behaving badly. In this case, it's both.

Anne Sofie I just realized that you have a pretty decent amount of shelves. More shelves than books, I'm sure. Oh, what would we do without digitality (and I have no idea what it's really called in English! ;) )?

message 4: by Inge (new) - added it

Inge Anne Sofie wrote: "I just realized that you have a pretty decent amount of shelves. More shelves than books, I'm sure. Oh, what would we do without digitality (and I have no idea what it's really called in English! ;..."

I do not have more shelves than books, but I do have a lot of shelves. They help me sort out the good books from the bad books :o) and they provide some comic relief in reviews.