Samantha's Reviews > Clockwork Prince

Clockwork Prince by Cassandra Clare

Apr 04, 2012

this can only be described in one word :o
and that is....... AMAZING

BUT... It HAS to be in capslock, otherwise -well, it just has to be-.

hmmmm it was so AMAZINGLY AMAZING, but I am so pissed at the same time :O!!!!!,

All i can think about is..

JEM...

oops, for a second there, I nearly wrote Jen :o

hmmm,I have to say... I am so bad at writing reviews.. and crap at summarising the story... so all I am going to put is a quote.. and to tell you the truth, i have no idea if it is from the first or the second book. But i love it anyway. Ok here goes nothing:

“Remember when you tried to convince me to feed a poultry pie to the mallards in the park to see if you could breed a race of cannibal ducks?"

"They ate it too," Will reminisced. "Bloodthirsty little beasts. Never trust a duck.”

did i mention this book was AMAZING?

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Clockwork Prince.

Quotes Samantha Liked

Cassandra Clare
“You’re seventeen,” Magnus said. “You can’t have wasted a life you’ve barely lived.”

Cassandra Clare
“Will has always been the brighter burning star, the one to catch attention — but Jem is a steady flame, unwavering and honest. He could make you happy.”

Cassandra Clare
“Reparations,” said Jem very suddenly, setting down the pen he was holding.
Will looked at him in puzzlement. “Is this a game? We just blurt out whatever word comes next to mind? In that case mine is ‘genuphobia’. It means an unreasonable fear of knees.”
“What’s the word for a perfectly reasonable fear of annoying idiots?” inquired Jessamine.”

Cassandra Clare
“Lord, you're Irish," said Will. "Can you make things that don't have potatoes in them? We had an Irish cook once when I was a boy. Potato pie, potato custard, potatoes with potato sauce...”

Cassandra Clare
“Astriola. That IS demon pox. You had evidence that demon pox existed and you didnt mention it to me! Et tu, Brute!' He rolled up the paper and hit Jem over the head with it.”

Cassandra Clare
“I promise to charm the dickens out of him,' said Will, sitting up and readjusting his crushed hat. 'I shall charm him with such force that when I am done, he will be left lying limply on the ground, trying to remember his own name.'
'The man's eighty-nine', muttered Jem. 'He may well have the problem anyway.”