Samantha Arnold's Reviews > Die for Me

Die for Me by Amy Plum

Apr 04, 12

bookshelves: love-it

This book was amazing! At first I thought it was a stand alone book, but when I heard it was the first in a series I got so giddy and even started jumping up and down. :P
Kate is such a brave character! I would freak out when Vincent asked if he could go into her mind. I mean, I could go insane with having to people in my body! And what if he got stuck in there?! That'd be awful. Also she so strong! That guy could've killed her. He could've sliced her arm off! I wouldn't be sword fighting with him, I'd probably be hugging myself on the floor while sobbing in pain next to my sister.
Vincent is so sweet. He was so kind to Kate and always supported her. And he wouldn't hold her back from leaving him. Most men (that I know of) probably wouldn't do that. He knew that she was the only one who could decide what was the best for herself and wouldn't stop her from trying to not break down.
Jules is a hilarious person. I love how he always flirts with Kate. He's also pretty brave, if I do say so myself. Well all of the revenants are. I don't think I would be able to jump infront of train to save someone, even if I were a revenant. I don't think I'd be able to handle the pain of dieing over and over. Plus being in dormant mode would probably freak me out. I have to stay in my own body! :P
The story was excellent. While reading it, I thought it was going to be just another romance story. But I knew something was off about that. Paranormal romance always has something like this happen. I got so excited when the mess started. I was like yay! It's not just a boring romance novel! Woohoo! But before the whole mess, it wasn't that boring. It was still fun. This just made it more fun and better and stuff...
Did this book reach my high expectations? You bet it did!
Would I recommend this book? Yep! To all you romance, paranormal readers why not read this! I'm telling you, you'll enjoy it! :D
1 like · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Die for Me.

Quotes Samantha Liked

Amy Plum
“Stop flaunting your impeccable language skills, Vincent, help the girl to her feet and let her take her leave”

Amy Plum
“I'm a revenant, not a vampire, chérie." ~ Vincent Delacroix”

Amy Plum
“Well, spit on my empty grave--if it ain't the attack of the Disney princesses!”