Aly is so frigging bored's Reviews > Forbidden Nights with a Vampire

Apr 12, 12

bookshelves: paranormal
Read from April 09 to 12, 2012 , read count: 1

Quotes:
Anger sizzled in Vanda as she faced Roman. “You won’t find anyone here to sponsor me. They’re a bunch of cowards.” She adjusted the whip around her waist. “And they’re right! They should fear me. If any of them dares to reprimand me, I’ll rip their heads off.”

A collective gasp echoed across the room.

Roman regarded her sadly. “I don’t believe you’re entering into this exercise with the correct attitude.”

Connor handed him the keys. “Be careful, lad.”

Phil snorted. “I know how to drive.”

“I wasna referring to the car.”

“I know what I’m doing.”

Connor frowned at him. “That’s what they all say.”

“Enough.” Phil put out a hand to stop her. “Vanda, this is my sister. So cut the crap.”

Vanda’s mouth fell open. His sister? She looked past the gorgeous hair and perfect skin and noticed the pale blue eyes, just like Phil’s. “I didn’t know you have a sister.”

“What?” Brynley stared at Phil. “You never told your friends about me? I’m your twin, dammit!”

“Twin?” Vanda gazed at her, then at Phil. “You hypocrite! Always hounding me to tell you about my past, and you don’t even tell me you have a twin?”

Phil shifted his weight and glanced back and forth between the two women. “I—I’m bleeding, you know. I thought you might want to patch me up?”

Brynley crossed her arms. “Patch yourself up.”

“Fine.” Phil stalked into the kitchen area.

Vanda suppressed a laugh. “Good for you.”

Brynley’s mouth twitched. “Thanks.”

Vanda’s smile quickly faded when Phil removed his shirt. Cuts and slashes marked his chest and torso. “Oh no.” She ran toward him.

2 likes · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Forbidden Nights with a Vampire.

04/10/2012
8.0% "This series is getting better and better." 1 comment
04/12/2012
40.0% "Phil is in deeeep trouble..."

Mrs.Vishous-Kattalakis-Belikov :::Para Itch Reviews::: Those are some of my favorite quotes as well..lol!