Roxanne's Reviews > Headhunters

Headhunters by Jo Nesbø

1203152
Apr 03, 2012

bookshelves: gritty-fiction, norwegian, page-turners, suspense
Read from April 03 to 05, 2012

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Headhunters.

message 1: by Pat (new) - rated it 4 stars

Pat Harris Let me know what you think. This started completely differently than the Harry Hole novels but ultimately was very good! Just finished my first James Thompson novel set in Finland. Pretty good-his later books got rave reviews from Seattle Mystery Bookstore. If you have not visited, you should!

Roxanne I loved it. Almost 5 stars. Did you know that it was made into a movie in Norway and that the Norwegian movie is being released here in the U.S. this month? It is supposed to be really good. I will check out the Thompson novels. Thank you for the tip! Loved this book - it was so different and I will never forget the outhouse. Hilarious.

message 3: by Pat (new) - rated it 4 stars

Pat Harris I've got the Redeemer on my shelves to start next. Have you read that Harry Hole? The outhouse could bring nightmares (as well as the dog!)

Roxanne Yes - I read the Redeemer I'm pretty sure. I'm going to getthe Thompson novel from the library soon. Going to startCatherine the Great: Portrait of a Woman - we'll see if I can stick with it after all these fun, thrill ride books.