Sunflower's Reviews > NIV Faithgirlz! Bible

NIV Faithgirlz! Bible by Anonymous

Apr 03, 12

bookshelves: 2012-book-reviews, first-wild-card-tour

When I received the,"NIV Faithgirlz! Bible", the first thing I noticed was that it was taken from my hands immediately by my "assistant" reviewer whom quickly went through the pages and begin explaining how much she loved seeing the flowers and even admire the cover.

When we finally were able to sit down and go through the bible together, I really enjoyed the layout that, the "NIV Faithgirlz! Bible" was done in; It's extremely eye-catching, hip for the young girls to carry around, inspiring and encouraging devotionals through-out and the cover is very sturdy, although later, I ended up making a cover for the bible to protect its binding.

I, and you, would enjoy the fact that this is a very sturdy bible for even as young as seven and with care, a bible that the special girl in your life will cherish and with prayer, use as she is growing up.

The,"NIV Faithgirlz! Bible" makes a great keepsake to give as a baptism, growing up, or just because and throughout the bible, along with fact tidbits that are relevant for girls, the colorful pages, with the flowers and for those who love the color pink, is something that girls would enjoy using for their own bible.

I was impressed by the quality of the paper used and the binding is well done so there is little worry about wearing out.

Although the version I received was a hardback, it is shared, that, the "NIV Faithgirlz! Bible" will also be available as,"...two Italian Duo-Tone designs. For better portability, there is also an NIV Faithgirlz! Backpack Bible. This compact edition does not include the in-text features that the full-size edition has, but it does have twelve full-color pages of Faithgirlz! fun, the words of Christ in red and a ribbon marker. An ebook version is also planned for electronic use.".

So if you are looking for a bible to give your daughter, niece, sister or any girl, I highly recommend the, ""NIV Faithgirlz! Bible".

It is very hip looking, the words are easy to read, binding durable, filled with encouraging tidbits along with room for personal notes and speaking of notes, the paper is of a grainy quality that won't bleed through, though I wouldn't suggest liquid highlighters with any type of marking in bibles, due to the bleed through factor.

NIV, to the best of my knowledge, is the only version this comes in, though I could be wrong, and the lettering isn't small so it won't hurt growing eyes or require squinting to read.

This is a delightful bible to own/give and worth giving to that special someone in your life!

***Special thanks to Rick Roberson of The B&B Media Group for sending me a review copy.***

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read NIV Faithgirlz! Bible.