Jenny's Reviews > The Revolution: A Manifesto

The Revolution by Ron Paul

F 50x66
Apr 12, 12

Read from April 03 to 12, 2012

The fact that so many label Ron Paul as a radical is very telling of the state of our current political system. Nothing he believes strays from the Constition and the founding father's intentions for our country. Having read his book, I find myself even more baffled by the fact that so many dismiss him as a radical and isolationist. The opposite appears to be true. He puts into words many of the feelings I've had for a long time, that the media is selling the public two sides of a one-sided debate, never asking the really hard questions. That politicians - both Democratic and Republicann - no longer have major fundamental issue differences. Voting along party lines changes nothing. Listening to the issues via the media is like trying to blow up an iceburg by chipping at the top with an ice pick. Much larger issues remain below the surface. Regardless of what party you affliate yourself with, I believe this is a book ALL Americans should read. I wonder how many people are aware that we still have 75,000 troops in Germany (an ali country now), or the fact that our artifically low interest rates from the Fed really means that more money is being printed out of thin air, helping the rich and further hurting the middle class and poor. How, you ask? Read the book. Be enlightened. Ron Paul is one of the few men around willing to do it.
Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Revolution.