Leona's Reviews > Greek Tycoon, Waitress Wife

Greek Tycoon, Waitress Wife by Julia James

7020824
Apr 03, 2012

bookshelves: hqn-presents

A solid four stars for Julia James. This is my second HP from this author and I am quickly becoming a fan of hers. I really liked the story. Though I wasn't always happy with either the hero or heroines decisions and actions....I have to admit, it added the necessary tension that kept me flipping the pages!

I especially liked that the author gave us so much more than the typical one dimensional view into the characters. For example, The hero was not a ruthless jerk, but he made some truly ruthless, unforgivable decisions. The heroine was not stupid or spineless, yet some of her actions weren't too swift.

But through it all, I felt their pain....and hoped that they could reconcile their past mistakes. Without giving a spoiler away, I really really liked how the author played out the big misunderstanding....and the ramifications of it. I also liked that we continually got the hero's POV.

My only gripe, and it is a small one.......and probably why I gave it 4 versus 5 stars, is the conclusion and happy ending could have been stronger and tighter.....He definitely needed to grovel way more than he did. She forgave him way way too easily.

6 likes · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Greek Tycoon, Waitress Wife.

07/05 marked as: read