Brenda's Reviews > Intangible

Intangible by J. Meyers

Apr 04, 12

Read from April 03 to 04, 2012

Intangible is a compelling, fast paced, read with rich characters that jump off the page into the reader's mind and heart. I found myself wishing I'd had friends like Fey, Luke and Sera when I was in high school. Fey is protective, witty, mysterious and beautiful, yet she doesn't let it go to her head. Luke is good looking, loyal, smart, and caring. Sera is kind, smart, couragous and compassionate. I enjoyed the unfolding of their secrets and personalities as the story progressed. The three of them are the heart of Intangible, but that doesn't mean the other characters we meet aren't crucial to the story as well.

Intangible is set in a world where vampires, elves and magic exsist, but are unknown to most humans. Luke and Sera are 17 year old twins who have special talents that they've kept secret their entire lives until events unfold that expose what they can do. They experience heartbreak, loss and betrayal while trying to figure our how they figure into the supernatural world they've discovered. I loved the author's take on the paranormal. The story was at times heart wrenching, but never without hope.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Intangible.