Carolline's Reviews > Bound in Sin

F_50x66
Apr 03, 12

bookshelves: aad-featured-author-reviews-for-mid
I own a copy

I gave this four stars not because there was anything wrong with it, but because it was a shorter story, the over all series is enticing, I just wish the books were longer.

Any time there are Vampires, Werewolves and Demons all living in one world, great stories are sure to ensue.

This particular story is about Paige, a human turned vampire, going back to her past to try and protect the love of her youth from the pure blood that turned her. She returns not knowing if she will be killed on sight because it is a known fact werewolves kill vampires. Paige and Drake's reunion quickly turns into a bloody battle for both their lives from not only the pure-blood tracking them but by a traitor too. Secrets are revealed, old misconceptions cleared up, old love reawakened as they both fight to save one another.

I can't wait to see what is going to happen next. What new alliances will be formed and what boundaries are going to be pushed...
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Bound in Sin.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by Midnyte Reader (new)

Midnyte Reader I usually don't like books where too many creatures co-exist, but I'm slowly getting over that. The story has to be done well. This sounds like a really good plot actually.

Carolline Ah I enjoy watching them co-exist, not that I don't love them independent too, I do. The overall plot I am really enjoying, I can't wait to see what happens next and how they are going to fight the big bad. I just really wish they were longer as I had this one done in under an hour... which went to quick. :)

Have you read Jacquelyn Frank's Nightwalker books? Those are kick ass too (they are full length novels)!