Patti's Reviews > Little Sacrifices

Little Sacrifices by Jamie  Scott

Apr 27, 12

Read from April 16 to 27, 2012

This book was a Fun read. I was intrigued by the subject matter and it didn't really disappoint. The book takes place (mostly) in the 1940s Georgia with the story centering around a family of a teenager who recently moved from the north after her father needed to find another job.

Overall, great story line. The characters were well planned out and had serious depth to them. The interactions and connections between all the characters was interesting and really helped drive the story forward. My only real criticism of the novel is that it almost seemed that too many topics were covered in the book. I would have liked to have had a few less with more depth to some of the larger story arcs.

Great book. I will definitely be recommending and loaning this one out to friends (as well as re-reading it in the future).

Disclaimer: I was contacted through GoodReads by the author after a giveaway and was given a copy of this book.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Little Sacrifices.

Patti Received an electronic copy of this book from author from GoodReads. Currently reading it and really liking it so far.