Guilty Pleasures's Reviews > Taken at Dusk

bookshelves: didi-reviews, publishersent
Read in April, 2012

This review posted on Guilty Pleasures

Creme de la Creme

I enjoyed BORN AT MIDNIGHT, became addicted to the series with AWAKE AT DAWN and am totally in LOVE with everything about TAKEN AT DUSK.

Kylie's roommates, Della and Miranda, still have their snarky moments with each other, however the bond and friendship between the three girls is growing stronger. Derek and Lucas still are still vying for Kylie's attention, however in this book she spends more time with one of them and also finds out one of them does something that breaks her heart. I still don't know who I want Kylie with, but I can tell you Perry starts coming into his own and now I am totally TEAM PERRY! I cried a couple of times in TAKEN AT DUSK, no spoilers here, you will have to read it to find out why.

TAKEN AT DUSK starts off with action and never loses momentum. C.C. Hunter takes readers on a supernatural thrill ride, full of suspense, drama, laughter and intense emotions from page one all the way through the last page, ending in one of the biggest cliffhangers I've read. When I read the last sentence I was shaking the book and screaming "NOOOOOO!!! Blast you C.C. for leaving me hanging!"
1 like · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Taken at Dusk.

Quotes Guilty Pleasures Liked

C.C. Hunter
“Wow," Miranda said, "You'd better be careful Della. In the last few days, I think you've used up your vampire quota of apologies for the next ten years."

"Kiss my apologetic ass!" Della snapped.”
C.C. Hunter, Taken at Dusk