Sandy Wolters's Reviews > Toulouse 4 Death

Toulouse 4 Death by Gregory C. Randall

Apr 18, 12

Read from April 06 to 18, 2012

Outstanding read!

TOULOUSE 4 DEATH by GREGORY C. RANDALL, is the third book in the Chronicles of Sharon O'Mara series. This is a standalone book. I have not yet had the pleasure of reading the first two books in this series, Land Swap 4 Death and Containers 4 Death, but I must tell you, I was so impressed with Toulouse 4 Death that as soon as I finished reading it, I purchased the first two books in this series. IT WAS THAT GOOD!

Mr. Randall gives us a highly suspenseful, thrilling read that will keep you on the edge of your seat throughout the book. There is never a dull moment in this novel. You will find yourself on Paris streets being chased by some seriously bad people, and throughout the book, you will be transported back to the early 1940's in war torn Europe following three service men and their not so pure actions. This book also brings back the Nazis, the most evil of all foes, in such a unique and plausible way that the reader may never have been able to dream up such a nightmare until Mr. Randall instills that possibility into our minds.

Another aspect I really enjoyed about this book was the characters. I really liked them all, but I'm going to focus on the main character for now. Mr. Randall has given the reader a strong, focused female lead with Sharon O'Mara. This woman is a woman that we'd all like to know. She's not the stereotypical 20-something woman that many write about. She is a seasoned retired military cop that knows how to handle herself in such a way that would do any man proud. I thoroughly enjoyed her dialog and interactions with the other characters.

TOULOUSE 4 DEATH by GREGORY C. RANDALL is a well written, suspense filled book that I highly recommend.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Toulouse 4 Death.