Sherbie's Reviews > Max

Apr 05, 12

bookshelves: favorites, series-me-loves, most-romantic-getaway
Read from April 03 to 05, 2012

Uhm, how do I start?
All I can say is Patterson's Maximum Ride series is undeniably becoming better and better!
Different environments, enemies, allies, and new surreal powers, but same old flock that I had come to love!
My favorite part of reading this series is the fact that I get to laugh and have fun with the characters. One time it is just so silly, and then it's death-and-life-kind-of-seriousness the next. James Patterson is such an amazing, cool, clever, and very talented writer.
And of course there is Fang. All dark-haired and with obsidian eyes. He's totally cool haha! <3
Jeez, he's only fourteen years old!
(im such a kid, too)
ps. I'm considering naming my future kid (if ever i'll have one, my first choice of Cinder still stands though) Max or Maxine, and will tell him/her stories about this awesome bunch of bird-kids whose mission is to save the world:)))

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Max.

Quotes Sherbie Liked

James Patterson
“He could totally be your boyfriend," [Angel] went on with annoying persistance. "You guys could get married. I could be like a junior bridesmaid. Total could be your flower dog."
"I'm only a kid!" I shrieked. "I can't get married!"
"You could in New Hampshire."
My mouth dropped open. How does she know this stuff? "Forget it! No one's getting married!" I hissed. "Not in New Hampshire or anywhere else! Not in a box, not with a fox! Now go to sleep, before I kill you!

James Patterson
“Right there, in front of everyone, I threw my arms arond his neck and mashed my mouth against his. He was startled for a second, then his strong arms wraped around me so tightly I could hardly breathe.
"ZOMG," I heard Nudge whisper.”

James Patterson
“YOU COULD LOCK the Gasman in a padded cell with some dental floss and a bowl of Jell-O, and he'd find a way to make something to explode.”

“This is my brain: O