Tough Critic Book Reviews's Reviews > Pushing the Limits

Pushing the Limits by Katie McGarry

Apr 02, 12

bookshelves: to-read

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Pushing the Limits.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

J *I did it all for the nookie.The book nookie* Have you started reading this?

Tough Critic Book Reviews JAnne wrote: "Have you started reading this?"

Not yet; I've been wrapped up in editing and giveaways and am so behind!!

J *I did it all for the nookie.The book nookie* Just curious....I keep going back to it. The $9.99 is holding me back. I have read SO many great books lately that are $2.99 and $3.99 or below! :)

Happy It's a good one! I know the price puts you off, but the story is good! Apparently this is the beginning of a series. This book was very surprising for a Harlequin Teen book, definitely not what I was expecting.

Tough Critic Book Reviews Happy wrote: "It's a good one! I know the price puts you off, but the story is good! Apparently this is the beginning of a series. This book was very surprising for a Harlequin Teen book, definitely not what ..."

Definitely a top contender in my TBR list ;-)

J *I did it all for the nookie.The book nookie* Oh....it's going to be a series??? Like a same character series? It's definitely on my TBR list too. What do you mean by surprising?

Happy JAnne wrote: "Oh....it's going to be a series??? Like a same character series? It's definitely on my TBR list too. What do you mean by surprising?"

If I'm not mistaken it's going to be a trilogy. The first chapter of the next book is at the end of Pushing the Limits. You see the same characters in the next book, but it moves on to the next character within "their" group.

It was surprising b/c it's a Harlequin book. Even though it's a Teen book, there's no sex and issues the 2 main characters deal with are pretty big. Heavy for a Harlequin book that I wasn't expecting.

Tough Critic Book Reviews Happy wrote: "JAnne wrote: "Oh....it's going to be a series??? Like a same character series? It's definitely on my TBR list too. What do you mean by surprising?"

If I'm not mistaken it's going to be a trilog..."

WHAT!?!? No sex!! ;-)

J *I did it all for the nookie.The book nookie* I thought for a harlequin book there would defintely be sex! I'm with you Mollie! A little sex never hurt anybody! :)

J *I did it all for the nookie.The book nookie* Happy have you read Unlovable? That's up next for me.

Happy Yes can you believe it NO SEX, but LOTS of sexual tension and other things.....

JAnne- who is the author??

Mollie - what are you reading now??

J *I did it all for the nookie.The book nookie* Sometimes that's just as good! :)

The author is Sherry Gammon.

What are you reading?

Happy Ohhhhh, that looks good and I just saw Mollie's review! I think I'm going to have to move that up. I'm reading Love by Any Measure by Killian McRae :D

J *I did it all for the nookie.The book nookie* I can't seem to get in to the historicals. Did you read Bared to You by Sylvia Day? Apparently her book Seven Days to Sin was what inspired Bared to You....but it is historical so it's just not grabbing me.