Bea's Reviews > Question Mark

Question Mark by S.E. Culpepper

Apr 03, 12

bookshelves: male-male, goodreads-review, classics, favorites
Read from April 02 to 03, 2012

This author has become one of my favorite authors.

Her dialogue is both charming and funny, I can not tell you how many times that I laughed out loud while reading this book. What I like about this series is that it is not just the same story over and over, but the characters have different backgrounds and personalities.

What I like specifically about this book is how the drama unfolds. I love the idea of this shy but famous, Zane trying to get to know Mark. I was a little concerned when I began the book, because Mark seemed a bit needy and assholian in the first book.

But in this book, we get to understand a bit more of their background and we come to understand him. I adore Zane and really could understand why Mark fell in love with him.

This is a must buy read.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Question Mark.

Quotes Bea Liked

S.E. Culpepper
“You know, you may look like that actor, but the only way I can tell for sure you’re him is if I see that six-pack”
S.E. Culpepper, Question Mark

S.E. Culpepper
“That's because we were together for two years and she led me on a treacherous journey through bitchy, across frigid, and into the land of cheating psycho. I barely escaped with my life. It required a week of solid moping just so my balls could grow back.”
S.E. Culpepper, Question Mark

dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by Bea (new) - rated it 5 stars

Bea I am already laughing my ass off with the humor.

message 2: by S.E. (new) - added it